Payments and Renewal policy
The Customer understands and agrees that their services with The Company will be billed on a recurring basis, unless The Customer informs The Company that they want to cancel any or all of the provided services by submitting a Cancellation Request form in the Client Area.
All renewal payments are not eligible for refund and it is sole responsibility of The Customer to make sure that their payment information is kept up to date, as well as all invoices are paid on time or the service is cancelled prior the service due date.
Cancelation requests for renewal payments must be submitted at least 24 hours before 11:59AM of the renewal date. All payments conducted after this moment are considered as non-refundable. If The Customer fails to comply with this requirement, The Company has the sole right to suspend his account until renewal payment is received.
Service cancellation by the Customer
All services that are provided by The Company can be canceled by The Customer. Only requests submitted through the Client Area are considered as valid and will be reviewed by The Company.
The cancellation becomes effective in accordance with the time chosen by the Customer through the Cancellation process.
After the cancellation request is submitted by the Customer, the Customer's account will be suspended either immediately or at the end of the service billing period depending on the Customer choice during the cancellation process.
The Customer acknowledges that the Company is keeping a copy of the cancelled shared hosting account for no more than 7 (seven) calendar days after the cancellation becomes effective. 7 (seven) days after the cancellation becomes effective any information or data in the account will be deleted, it includes: the cancelled account, all of its backup copies and any other information or data related with the account.
In case the customer is using a Cloud VPS hosting or Dedicated Server hosting package all customer's data might be permanently deleted within 2 (two) days after the cancellation. This includes: all accounts on the Cloud VPS server or Dedicated Server, all of its backup copies and any other information or data related with the account.
After the cancellation becomes effective the Company cannot be held in charge for loss of data due to suspension or termination.
The Company will refund the customer if the cancellation request meets the following terms:
* The Customer's cancellation request has become effective in less than 7 (seven) days after the date of the first payment for the account.
* The cancellations of a hosting account, shared hosting upgrades or extra service, where explicitly agreed, that become effective in more than 7 (seven) days after the first payment are not eligible for refund.
* The cancellations of a VPS (Virtual Private Server) or Dedicated Server service not eligible for refund. Any money-back guarantee does not apply to VPS (Virtual Private Server) or Dedicated Server services
* The cancellations of a SSL Certificate service not eligible for refund. Any money-back guarantee does not apply to SSL Certificate services.
* The cancellations of a Domain Registration or Transfer service not eligible for refund. Any money-back guarantee does not apply to Domain Registration or Transfer services.
* The cancellations of any SpamExperts service not eligible for refund. Any money-back guarantee does not apply to any SpamExperts services.
* The money paid by the Customer for the hosting account(s) will be refunded excluding the setup and processing fee paid during the sign up process. Setup and processing fees paid upon signing up are not subject to refund. In case the setup fee for VPS or Dedicated Server hosting service has been waived during the sign up process, the fee is deducted from the total amount before the refund.
* If a domain name is registered by the Customer during the initial hosting account order process, then the appropriate domain name registration fee will be withheld. In case of a refund, the domain name registration fee is always withheld, even if this fee was waived at the time of purchase considering, Domain Registration terms of service.
* In case of a refund, if a free domain name transfer service is provided as a part of the free domain registration/transfer offer, then the appropriate domain name transfer fee will be withheld. The domain transfer fee is always withheld, even if this fee was waived at the time of the purchase.
Service Cancellation by The Company
The Company may also cancel any of its services, if the Company determines in good faith that the service has become impractical or unfeasible for any technical, legal, loyalty, regulatory or other reason, by giving or without giving the Customer as much prior notice as reasonably practicable.
In case such issue occur the company reserves the right to temporary suspend the service in attempt to contact the Customer and assist in resolving the issue. If the issue is not resolved in up to 7 (seven) days for all shared hosting services and 3 days for all Cloud VPS and Dedicated Hosting services after the customer has been notified about the issue, the company reserves the right to terminate the service.
The services used by the Customer may be canceled for any or no reason by the Company with a preceding 7 days notice. After the 7 day period the Customer's Account will be ended and the Customer will be provided with access to an archived backup copy of the Customer's account content as of the termination date. These backup copies will be available for no more than 7 calendar days. After the expiration of the 7-day period for accessing the archived back up copy, all backup copies and any other information or data related with the account will be deleted from the Company's servers.